Our Mission is UNITING TO THRIVE.
Lift 10,000 Community Members to Financial Stability by 2033.
To achieve this mission, United Way:
- Evaluates – we review data, monitor trends, and stay informed about local issues. This information helps us set priorities to guide our investments and initiatives.
- Invests – we strategically invest donor dollars in programs that help us achieve our bold goals.
- Convenes – we bring together people from businesses, non-profits, schools, government, and the faith community to create a greater collective impact.
- Mobilizes – we recruit, promote, and support volunteers within the community.
- Connects – we connect people to services and resources, through United Way’s 211.
-More information to follow on tracking metrics and reportable goals-