The free SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) prescription savings card provides discounts on prescription medications. It is free to anyone regardless of insurance coverage, requires no registration, covers all FDA-approved medications, and can be used as often as you need. SingleCare negotiates discounted prices on medications and passes the entire savings on to the consumer. You simply show the pharmacy your savings card, either in print or through the app, and receive your medications at the lowest possible price. The discounts you receive are provided voluntarily by the 55,000+ U.S. pharmacies that accept this card.
Why SingleCare Works
- Save up to 80% off your prescription medications.
- No age or income restrictions.
- No enrollment, activation, or fees.
- Can be used by those without insurance and for medicines not covered by insurance, Medicaid, or Medicare.
- Accepted at most pharmacies nationwide.
How to Get Your Discount
- First, get your card.
- Download and print a card.
- Text “family” to 700700 to receive a card on your phone. (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Privacy)
- Download the SingleCare app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Pick a card up from United Way of Marathon County.
- Then, show a participating pharmacy your SingleCare card when you pick up your prescription. You pay either the SingleCare discounted price or the pharmacy’s retail price, whichever is lower.
You can use the card as often as you want or even share yours with friends, family, and coworkers.
Website by: OneEach Technologies
Sitemap | Login