United Way Retire United program is designed for individuals who are retired or nearing retirement, and recognize the importance that philanthropy and volunteerism play in building a stronger community.
Your lifetime of skills and experiences can benefit future generations. And we can help you find a meaningful way to stay engaged in the community.
To promote and encourage the vibrant engagement of our retired and near-retired population in efforts to support and strengthen our community.
Benefits of Joining Retire United
- Volunteer as a way to make new friends and help others. Connect with meaningful volunteer opportunities that match your interests and skills.
- Support United Way’s work in education, financial stability and health.
- Receive invitations to networking events and educational programs or services that matter to you.
Get In Touch
- Steering Committee Members
- Retire United Brochure:
One Page | Tri-Fold
- Subscribe to receive updates on Retire United
Website by: OneEach Technologies
Sitemap | Login