We are excited to share that our 2024 – 2025 Request For Proposals (RFP) is officially viewable to the public. At this time you can only view the RFP. The application will open on March 1st, 2023.
You can find the RFP here: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=uwmc
You can also view the RFP at our website. This space will often be updated with materials that you may find useful as you start to complete your application: https://www.unitedwaymc.org/non-profits-grants
United Way of Marathon County has established a Bold Goal of lifting 10,000 community members to financial stability by 2033. As such, our funding priorities will focus on accomplishing that goal. As always, grants will be awarded through a competitive application process. Applications will be evaluated by a dedicated group of United Way volunteers otherwise known as our Investment Team. Final grant decisions will be made by the United Way Board of Directors.
Some items to note:
• Links are not operational in the “view only” environment. Anywhere you see a link, will be live once the application process opens (3/1/2023)
• The RFP is subject to change until the day it goes live.
• Regardless of if you have used Foundant in the past, you will need to create a new login to view our Grant Cycle.
For your reference, please see the anticipated timeline of key dates below:
• February 10th - RFP is publicly viewable
• March 1st, 2023: RFP is open for applications
• April 12th, 5pm: Applications are due, RFP closes. - This is a hard deadline. The system will automatically close and applications will be unable to be submitted after 5pm.
• May – June 2023: Applications reviewed by Investment Team, which may include follow-up questions for programs and/or site visits.
• August 2023: Funding decisions presented to United Way Board of Directors.
• January 2024: Funding begins. Partner Agency Agreement must be signed and submitted before monthly allocations begin.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out!
Thank you and we look forward to seeing your applications come through in March!