*We are accepting specific donations at this time*
BOYS 2-7 (half sizes included)
Boys pants size 14
Girls shorts size 12
Infant Bathtubs, Boppy Pillow and Strollers
Rebecca’s Closet, a project of Women United, provides new and gently used clothing for children sizes infant to 14/16. Seasonal items are available.
Rebecca’s Closet is open for Human Service Professionals
on Tuesdays from 11am – 1pm.
Human Service professionals are able to utilize our services based on their knowledge of the family situation. There is no income restriction or other qualification procedure.
Human Services professionals – Do you work with children and families who need clothing?
How to utilize Rebecca’s Closet:
Request & Pick-up
- Complete a Rebecca’s Closet form online.
- A volunteer will fill your request within 1 week and notify you when the items are ready for pick-up at the Rebecca’s Closet office.
- Check out a Closet Key at United Way Reception, M-F, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. (agency representative use only)
- Visit Rebecca’s Closet, select the clothing you need and complete a self-service form.
- Return keys to United Way Reception.
You can visit the Closet during open hours on Tuesdays 11 am- 1 pm to self-serve or pick up orders.
HISTORY OF REBECCA’S CLOSET
Rebecca’s Closet was founded by Kathy Volkmann, Vice President at Cloverbelt Credit Union. Kathy learned that a social worker was looking for clothing for a family she was working with, so Kathy offered some clothing her niece Rebecca had outgrown. When Kathy realized what a huge need there was, she began collecting items at her home. When she outgrew that space, she stored them in a building that Cloverbelt Credit Union owned. After eight years, the program had grown so large that Kathy wasn’t able to continue the operation. In November 2013, United Way Women United took on the project.